Milestone Senior Living - Woodruff/Tomahawk is seeking a FULL-TIME FLOAT Resident Assistant to join their team!
This shift would be to help fill in a variety of shifts when other staff has taken time off. The shifts vary and the location will vary between Woodruff and Tomahawk. Increased shift differential for Evening and Overnight shifts
Responsible for providing services to residents. Services may include personal care, housekeeping or culinary assistance. This position would float between Woodruff and Tomahawk Milestone locations and be flexible on shifts. Position would be used to fill shifts as people take PTO within each building to keep staff full during staff shortage
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist residents with personal cares and activities.
2. Assist with meals as directed
3. Overall observation of residents both physically and mentally while performing cares. Alert nurse to any changes i.e. changes in skin color, bruising, open or pink, red areas, changes in mental status, confusion, unusual behaviors
4. Provide health care needs specific to each resident’s records, follow correct procedure and complete all required documentation to ensure delivery of care
5. Provide household services including laundry, emptying garbage, vacuum, dust, make beds and change linens or other services as directed
6. Assist/provide activities for residents and encourage participation
- High School Diploma/GED preferred.
- Must be able to work irregular hours, weekends and evenings. Experience working with seniors is preferred.
- Health, dental and vision insurance*
- Workplace voluntary benefits*
- Company-paid life insurance*
- 401k with employer match
- Some uniforms provided
- Continuing education and advancement opportunities
*Available to full-time employees.